Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Monday, June 1, 2009

Free Comic Book Day pictures!




Some photo coverage from the FREE COMIC BOOK DAY event that took place at Bob Hickey's wonderful store, Comics2Games, down in Florence Kentucky in early May (day after WOLVERINE opened in theatres). Some pictures are here on the blog, and others in photo-articles I submitted to Comic Related.

The articles I am pointing to feature photography by me, or by Eric Adams (creator of Lackluster World), who took shots when you see me on camera. It was great seeing alot of friends again, including getting to talk with Scott and Benita Story more, and meeting Lora Innes (creator of The Dreamer) for the first time. And really special to me was the very first visit to a comic event I was doing by my parents, and my good friend Jim. My wife Shannon, who came with me to Mid-Ohio last year, also stopped by to surprise me.

MORE photos can be seen at:

http://comicrelated.com/news/1335/fcbdcomics2games

http://comicrelated.com/news/1363/fcbdcomics2games

Scott


No comments: