Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Sunday, April 12, 2009

OSWCC April Meeting and Patch





I was so excited to see the patch for the OSWCC membership kit. I did up the original artwork in pencils/inks and computer color, and it was very cool to see it in a patch form. Here is a look at the art in stages. First, there was the complete drawing of the troopers, then the simplified version with color so the patch could be done.

This weekend, I headed over to Matt's house, where he was hosting a meeting of the club. I ended up doing several sketch cards while I was there, by request, and had a wonderful time. I drew Yoda, three Leias, Darth Maul (for the first time), Han, and a Stormtrooper. Matt posted images of the meeting and my cards at Flicker, which can be seen by clicking HERE

Scott

No comments: