Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Comics For Cures Cards

Here is a look at the four cards I turned in this past weekend, for the Comics For Cures auction and event. The proceeds from the sale of sketch cards by various artists benefit the American Cancer Society. The auction on eBay starts March 29th, and the big gallery show and meet and greet with the artists happens Saturday April 4th at Comics2Games in Florence Kentucky.

Find out more at http://www.comicsforcures.com/

Scott

2 comments:

Alex Hernandez said...

Nice. I have to say, Big Barda is my favorite... the armor looks awesome and she looks really cute.

ScottDMSImmons said...

Thanks! It's the first time I drew Barda, who is my favorite character from the New Gods.

Barda and the Rogue/Wolverine are my favorites of the four images, depending on the day.

Scott