Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Comics2Games Grand Opening





I went to the grand opening of the new Comics2Games (Florence, Kentucky) last Saturday and had a great time, hanging out with friends and celebrating a great looking store, and eating an awesomely cool Watchmen-themed cake. Brant Fowler, Chuck Moore, Katie Riley, Darren and Krista Mueller, Jackie Hernandez, John Wilson, and Eric Adams were there... along with the entire C2G crew, including its owner, Bob Hickey!

Here are some pictures taken by me or that were taken with my camera, and you can see more pictures I took at http://www.comicrelated.com/display.php?item=907&story=Comics2Games%20Party

I will be back yet again to the store for its Cancer Charity Event "Comics For Cures" on Saturday, April 4th, the night before Dayton's Gem City Comic Con!

Scott

No comments: