Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Thursday, March 19, 2009

For a Good Cause


Happening the night before the convention is the COMICS FOR CURES event at Comics2Games (Florence, Kentucky). I am working on my sketch card donations for the event and will be posting them here when I am done, before I send them to the store.

All the cards donated by various artists for the event will go up for auction on eBay for a week to help raise money for the American Cancer Society. The last day of the auctions will be the night of the gallery show event on Saturday April 4th.

It's a great cause, and I hope you will check out the art and if you are moved to do so, bid on your favorite(s)! And if you are in the Kentucky area that night, stop by for the gallery show and mingle with the artists.

For more details, check out the website http://www.comicsforcures.com/

Scott

No comments: