Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Face Front!



I recently updated the front page of my website. So please check it out. You may need to hit refresh on your browser if you still see some old October 2008 news and shows.

I added a front page panel and link for both HACKOWEEN and DEADLY CINEMA. I also added links and show information for the conventions and events that I am planning on attending this year. I am in various stages of being confirmed for these, but unless something drastic happens, I plan to be showing up at each one with a table, where I will be signing, selling books and posters, and doing sketches.

I also have one other show that I heavily considering to replace the sold-out MegaCon event, so if it comes to pass, the new show will be posted on the front page as well. Right now, I have kept the list to local shows I know I am attending.

Scott

No comments: