Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Toy Related



My latest article for my column TOY RELATED went up this week. It is the fifth installment since beginning the column last month. The first story was an introduction to the column, the second was a review (Aquaman), the third was a convention report, the fourth a preview of upcoming product, and this one was part of a look at the niche of customizing figures. Among the articles up next is an interview.... which be one of many I hope to do.

Special thanks to Chuck Moore, for having me onboard at the ComicRelated website and welcoming me into the family there.

A new area has been recently created by Chuck and the programmers that allow readers to access the column pages directly, rather than search the site for each specific entry. The Comic Related site overall has grown by leaps and bounds this past year, and just exploded with content and contributors within the last few months. It is very exciting!

Click here for my Toy Related column section

Click here for my forum for discussing Toy Related

Scott

No comments: