Follow me on Facebook

My Personal Forums

Wannabez Blog

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Logynsita's Salsa


It was nice hearing from a friend and client that I hadn't heard from in awhile. Linda Sanchez. Last year and the year before, I helped with creating her label, business cards, and basically the visual branding for her own salsa product, "Logynsita's Salsa".

Let me tell you that this is indeed the BEST salsa I have ever had. It is tasty and rich without overloading your senses or making your mouth feel hot. No aftertaste... just great taste. It's a product that I am proud to be associated with, and it is so nice to hear that she is doing well with it so far. Shannon and I devour a jar of Logynsita's Salsa within a couple of days, if not the same night. Great stuff. It can be ordered by contacting Linda at logynsitasalsa(at)yahoo.com.

Scott

1 comment:

Brant W. Fowler said...

Cool. My mome LOVES salsa and eats it all the time. I'll have to get her a jar.